Using the best curling iron for beach waves is one of the most effective solutions to achieve a beachy wave look for your hair.
Beach waves are very popular nowadays. Whether you’re going to work or a glamorous night party, styling with beachy waves can definitely wrap up your look.
Most people may think that this carefree and trendy hairstyle is hard to do with a curling iron but actually, it’s not. If you get the best heat styling tool that’s specifically made to create beachy waves, you will definitely get the job done with ease. You can also check kalistasalon.com for more product reviews like this.
The Best Curling Iron for Beachy Waves – Hot Tools Professional 24k Gold Curling Iron
One of Hot Tools Professional 24k Gold Curling Iron’s great features is its one-of-a-kind heat settings that can go up to 430°F. Actually, it’s one of the most popular curling irons that has won an industry award because of its great features.
It comes with a 24k gold-plated barrel, which measures 1″ in diameter. This is enough to produce long beachy waves or soft bouncy curls that are perfect for any occasion.
You can expect salon-quality and long-lasting, whatever type of curls you want to achieve. This gold barrel will also give you a nice, shiny finish, without any frizz.
Hot Tools Professional 24k Gold Curling Iron also comes with a compact and lightweight design that will allow you to wield the barrel easily. The clamp also opens wider than other curling irons in the market.
It also has a comfortable grip and a soft-touch handle, so you won’t feel much hand fatigue while curling. You can also set or adjust the temperature to suit the needs. With this feature, you will be able to prevent any hair damage while curling.
This is also easy to maneuver, thanks to the 8-foot professional swivel cord. Other than that, it’s on and off switch is very simple. You just have to click it and you’re good to go.
- Comes with a Pulse Technology feature to keep the curling iron hot
- Perfect for those who have coarse and very thick hair
- Has a maximum temperature of 430°F
- Luxurious design
- Different heat temperatures to suit any most needs
- Doesn’t come with an automatic shutdown feature
How to get beachy waves with a curling iron?
When making beach waves, you should remember that your goal is to create a natural, light, and carefree look. But, how can you do it perfectly?
My first tip is to get the right haircut. The perfect haircut for beach waves is actually shoulder-length bobs. But, it’s really not necessary if you don’t want to have it short.
What you can do is to ask your stylist to create long layers if your hair is quite long. On the other hand, tell your stylist to remove the bulk if you have thick hair.
Here are the steps that you should follow to create the perfect beachy wave look.
- You should spray a heat protectant on the lengths of your hair to avoid damage. Remove any tangles on knots as well by combing it. If you want to achieve perfect beachy texture, put some sea salt spray in it.
If your hair is freshly-washed, blow dry it or let it dry naturally. Make sure that it’s completely dry before proceeding to the next step.
- Once it has completely dried-up, section it out so it can be easier for you to concentrate on one section at a time. Leave ⅓ of your hair down first and clip the ⅔ of it upward. The ⅓ section is the first section that you should curl.
- Now, take 2″ of it in that section. Then, wrap it around the tool and twist it away from you. Hold it for 2 to 3 seconds then release it. With this, you will create an “undone” look, leaving the ends of your hair uncurled.
- Make sure that the curl won’t end up too tight by tugging the end of each curl lightly. This will create long, relaxed beach waves.
- Just continue rolling it like this in each section. If you want a more natural and messier beachy texture, you can change the hair size every time you wrap it around the tool.
- To finish the look, put some sea salt spray on your it again. Rake your fingers to tousle the waves and break the bigger curls. Never use a brush because it can damage the look.
Hair Styling Tips and Tricks
All types can be transformed into beachy waves. But, you should follow some tips and tricks to keep these waves long-lasting and perfect.
- Stubborn or thick. Ramp up the products you use when you have this type. While it is still damp, lather some hair mousse in it to keep the beach waves in place once it’s styled.
- Frizzy or coarse. Add an extra moisturizer or conditioner on it if it is coarse or frizzy. These products should be applied before drying your hair and styling it using the tool.
- Fine. If you have this type, you should go easy on putting too many hair products in it if you want to have the perfect beach wave look. Your hair will definitely weigh down if you put too many products in it so be cautious. Only use texturizing or heat protectant sprays if you already have fine hair.
With the best tool for beach waves at hand, you can definitely style your hair with different types of rolls suitable for any events. Match it with the perfect product and you’re good to go!
Getting the Hot Tools Professional 24k Gold is what I recommend simply because of its great features. From its fast heat-up system to its 24k gold-plated and long-lasting barrel, you can definitely achieve the perfect beachy waves for your hair.