Today we will help you out to know about some awesome and interesting facts about Greece, you will be amazed after reading these facts about Greece.
10 Interesting facts about Greece
- The ancient Greeks called themselves “Hellenes”, and called their country Hellas. The names “Greeks” and “Greece” is the idea of the Romans.
- For the 1913 years of Greek Olympus only for the gods lived. Only in 1913, people began to climb to the top.
- Not only is Greek civilization considered to be the oldest of all European Union countries – Greek is also the oldest, and has the most tokens, or words.
- Not only in Spain there is a nap – in Greece, too, so between the hours of 13:00 and 17:00 in the streets almost can not satisfy people. Rarely work in the shops – at the end of traders also relax!
- Loss of driving may endanger, driving after Athens by car in swimsuit!
- Greek cuisine, rich in vegetables, fruits and fish is so healthy that the Greek nation statistically less likely to suffer from diseases of the cardiovascular system and the circulatory system.
- In Greece, the water pipes are very narrow, because in the Greek toilets are not allowed to have toilet paper used in the toilets. Please get rid of him, throw him in the trash at the death of .
- Nearly half of the Greek population are people addicted to cigarette smokers. Mortality in Greece due to diseases caused by tobacco smoke is very high. Greeks smoke anywhere, anytime.
- Greek traffic is very different from ours. We are accustomed, which paves the way for a pedestrian crossing by road, while in Greece, this rule does not respect the – here, the priority is always the person riding the car.
- Getting to the Greek taxis, the passenger needs to know before he gets to that end, the taxi driver stopped a few times to put other people, then all the porozwozić at the places indicated. Therefore, a taxi ride in Greece can take a very long time, even if your target is near .
- Rumor has it that if an employee is late for work, this may explain his delay by the fact that he loved his wife.